Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm Gonna Do Something Mean...

I was skimming through House Beautiful last night after Happy Hour and stopped abruptly here.




Don't worry, I am going back tonight for a thorough look at everything they've got waiting for me but I just wanted a little glance and didn't have much time.

Anyways, I like the idea of this.
(Not to mention the look and the way my mouth is watering)

Now, I don't eat meat so I would omit the bacon but MY GOSH, give the rest to me now!


Not sure what your take on Figs are but you better like Carbs because if you don't I don't know what you are doing here because we must have ZERO in common.


Took the liberty of scanning these in for you.

My little brother says I make the best pancakes. My mom makes good waffles but I swear, the women can't make a pancake that doesn't resemble a rock to save her life.

Long story short, I am going to Central Market to purchase the figs. And the flour. And everything else this calls for.

Hope you're hungry now. MUAHAHAHAHA.



No comments: