Friday, September 30, 2011

Who is it? Wayne.

It's PAY DAY!

(Moving on)

I was deleting notes I had in my iPhone the other day at work and came across some interesting things I felt necessary to jot down real quick.

Some I googled and couldn't even find anything relating to them. Weird.

But then there was "Wayne Theibaud, yum."

First thoughts..."Wonder who this hottie is."

Then I googled.

And it made a little more sense.


I can't remember where I was and didn't look at the date on the note but I remember thinking "Yum."
Also thought "It's a good thing I don't have a painting like that in my house. I'd be HUGE."

He also paints people though.


and cars
 

When it comes down to it, I wouldn't mind having ice cream girl hanging in my kitchen, or breakfast nook.

Thoughts?

Big plans this weekend?

Craving sweets?

Happy Friday.

No comments: