Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Time Fliiiiiies

I was going through my iPhoto the other night and came across some pictures of my nephew Bman.
He is 2.5 and it blow my mind how fast he is growing up. 
I don't get to see him very often but let me just tell you, your baby ain't got nothin' on my baby!






Yep. That's what I thought. 

Unfortunately/fortunately I am no longer a baby....
I am a little Bman

And I make awesome faces like this


and this 


It's OK, you can be jealous.
I would if I were you.
Not everyone can be Aunt Favorite to Bman.
Sorry, it's just life.

Maybe we should send this one in to Canon
Thoughts?


2 comments:

Cat @PerpetualPerfection said...

Send me the baby. I will send you a candle. Sooo cute, I want to eat him up!

Bman's Daddy said...

That's my boy! No really that's my boy. I love the fact that you featured him on your blog and the way you did it. Love you!