When visiting with my new virtual friends at Our Transatlantic Love,
I was turned onto Shannon's Blog and her little "So What" game she plays on Wednesdays.
I decided to play along, seeing that this Hump Day has been particularly daunting.
- So what if I had a large slice of chocolate cake three days in a row this week and just googled what's on the menu at Dessert Gallery
- So what if some days I would rather hibernate than face reality
- So what if the people I work with make me want to scream profane words as loud as I can while stomping my feet like a little kid
- So what if my belly dun-lapped over my pants today
- So what if I H.A.T.E cold weather
- So what if I still like Taco Bell even though their ground beef is like less than 40% real meat
- So what if sometimes I put in Brokedown Palace just for an exhausting cry
- So what that I would rather spend $$$$ on wallpaper than clothes
- So what that I wear my jeans ___ times before I wash them
- So what that I am terrible at flossing
- So what if I'm 24 and have read the Twilight Saga twice and still expect Edward to walk into my office
- So what if I like really, really, really big and voluptuous hair
- So what if I lick the Polynesian sauce container from Chick-fil-a
- So what if my southern twang comes out a little more with each sip/glass of wine
Link up to Shanon and play along.