Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Strings Attached

Went to see this last week with some g-friends.

After being largely disappointed with How Do You Know, I went into this one with zero expectations.
Turns out, I was pleasantly entertained.
Cute, funny, pretty people to stare at for almost two hours and a decent soundtrack.

I didn't think they had the best "lip locking" chemistry but ya know, it worked.

Kind of made me want to starve for a year to be half as tiny as Nat Port....or not.
 I enjoyed my peanut m&ms (grande size) and thought, she probably doesn't eat this.

Then there was a scene involving donut holes right after I had finished my last chocolate morsel.
Just so you know, I didn't hit up Shipley's or Krispy Kreme.
Surprise! There is some willpower in me after all





No comments: