Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thanks to Bailey at Picking Wildflowers for tagging me with the Stylish Blogger Award. I am totally flattered that you thought of me lady!
Bailey is a friend and Tri Delta sister from Alabama that has a super cute blog with tons of loyal readers that follow her daily. Ahem, that means if you are reading this and you are not a follower I strongly suggest you change that status.
I am supposed to share 7 things about myself and then send this award to 15 other cutie-macs.

Most of my posts are simply pictures of beautiful spaces so I am totally going to take this opportunity to help you get to know me a bit better.
Here goes nothing....

1. I am completely and utterly obsessed with cheese


I could eat it on a cracker, by the block, for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack...My favorites lately are a nice creamy brie or stinky blue. Give me a loaf of bread and a slab of cheese and I will be your best friend :) Mean it.

2. I am one of 4 kids ranging in age from 34-22. We are all spread out in different cities (Memphis, Charlotte, Houston, and soon, Fayetteville, AR). We all look insanely alike and have a innate ability to fight like cats and dogs while still loving each other like crazy. We give a whole new meaning to dis-functional


3. One of my favorite movies of all times is Fletch
Chevy Chase cracks my a$$ up and I could quote that movie all day long every day and make myself giggle. If you are unfamiliar then I suggest you get familiar and rent it.

4. I love everything that has to do with babies. Their baby smell, tiny socks, cuddly blankets, weird food, dimply smiles, rubber band legs and big bellies, giggles...One day I will have a whole army of babies that have chubby legs and the smoothest skin.



5. Jennifer Hudson and I are members of weight watchers. I joined 6 months ago and am still going strong (minus the 2 slices of cake last night at Puppy's birthday party). I love the accountability that weighing in each week forces me to have and my leader Rochelle is hysterical. I have officially lost 13.6 pounds and gone from a 10 to a 6. I ain't scared to tell ya the truth! J.Hud is beating me going from like a 16 to a 4 but we are still friends.

6. I can talk to a wall for hours but am completely terrified when it comes to public speaking. I can introduce myself to a stranger but will sweat through my shirt at the thought of standing in front of a group of people. And wouldn't you know that in 3 weeks I will have to do just that, stand in front of a group of over 100 people at my sister's rehearsal dinner and deliver a speech/toast that I have yet to write from utter anxiety of what is to come.
(No picture of this as I have destroyed any evidence of presentations)

7. And the last random "get to know me" fact.....
I am a sucker for travel. The past 12 months I have been to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New Orleans, Dallas, Austin, Memphis, Charlotte, Washington D.C., San Diego, Mobile, Pensacola, Baton Rouge, and Tuscaloosa. I was born to travel and love being in different cities, especially when they include people that I love.

Thanks again to Bailey at

Now I'm tagging these cutie-macs

Brittany @ Brittany Fuson
Amber @ Sweet Pea
Courtenay @ W 31st
Claire @ Funky Bear

Check them out!

2 comments:

Baily Jones said...

Yay! Love this post. Thanks for the sweet words :)

Thanks for inviting everyone to follow along on my blog. I am working on something for a guest post - you be doing the same!! Love having you in the blog world!

Amber Ashleigh said...

Oh my goodness thank you Sarah! I'm super excited about this!! I hope you are having a great weekend!