Monday, December 20, 2010

Movie Monday- You've Got Mail


One of my favorite movies and soundtracks...

Let's take a look at Kathleen Kelly's Brownstone

First, please note her matching PJs....girl after my own heart.
Second, the molding....

The entire apt is filled with gorgeous molding
I also find the stained glass pretty, pretty, pretty.

I have always been a sucker for a bay window....
In my "growing up house" I used to sit on my radiator (old house) in front of my windows and pretend it was a large bay window with a cushioned seat.

Next,
built-ins absolutely covered with books

Her kitchen is pretty vintage (I can totally relate) but my purpose in showing this picture is obviously the french doors open to the kitchen.
What a great way to separate a room without interrupting the flow, especially in a smaller space.

In love with the table at the end of the kitchen....
and her matchstick blinds look familiar :)

and now...


my favorite

No comments: