Thursday, September 23, 2010

Animal Tracks

For whatever reason, I am LUVING leopard prints for the fall.

I'm not the only one either. Check out Tory's blazer.

I found a dress kinda like this at Francescas for like $40


This sweater by Marc Jacobs reminds seems pretty perfect for casual date night with the manfriend or a chunky necklace, skinny jeans and heels for a little extra sass don't ya think?

I found a cardi like it at Banana



Never owned a leopard bag but adding this little number to a black on black ensemble could be quite sexy.


or maybe just loading your planner in this one from Tory for a day at the office



While in Chicago with the girls I grabbed one of these at Zara for a grand total of $3.50

But the ballet flats have to be my favorite!!
I found a pair at Forever21 and have worn them nonstop.

I have to remind myself to be careful though...
why is it so easy to look like a total hooker in leopard?








No comments: