Tuesday, January 26, 2010

window to the world

Fortunately I have a window next to my nicely decorated (2 photos and a calendar) cube. However, some are less fortunate than I.

Fear not!You too can gaze at the freedom of the outside world while chained to your anti-posturepedic rolling chair under the flicker of fluorescents.


This 17" H by 16" w mental escape can be yours for the bargain price of $29. (not kidding)

So far this morning I have balanced my check book (off by 132.08), booked a flight to Houston for March, ordered some new tinted moisturizer from Saks, printed a Memo and sent it off to the officer on the account (the only work work I have done), and fallen in love with a new blog http://www.peppermintbliss.com/

For those of you that enjoy design, this could be a great escape. Some of my favorites follow below:

Future plans for the day? Hmmm, maybe a trip to the vending machine or re-tabbing of my file folders. Stay tuned...things could get WIIIILD!

No comments: