Thursday, September 15, 2011

Portobello Road


On our last day in London (yea, I'm going out of order), I took my sister and dad to Portobello Road Market.

I found some cool shat.


Like this old trunk for extra $$$$ (too much monies)


And these hand painted vintage tiles.
Also lots of $mula$

Then guess what we walked past...


A clothing store that was FULL of old Singer sewing machines.


Do you know how amazing and star struck I was.
I use a Singer. Correction, I used to use my mom's old Singer.


And how pretty is this.


(drool)

And then....


the FIRST fresh vegetables I had seen the ENTIRE trip.
My body was convulsing with anticipation.
IRON, Zinc, Vitamins!

These weren't half bad to look at either


If we were staying longer I would have purchased an arm loads full.

So, tonight I am headed to dinner with my girlfriends to catch up on my trip and their life while I was gone.

WINE. WINE. WINE.


No comments: