Wednesday, September 14, 2011

London, My Heart

Hello my loves. 
I am still so exhausted from my vacation and Monday evening went to bed at 6:30 and slept until Tuesday morning. Pretty legitimate excuse for a lack of a post yesterday. 

Anyways, we had a lovely time on our trip, with the exception of a few family "misunderstandings." 

Sister, dad and I didn't sleep a wink on the plane over to England. I was excited. Dad was uncomfortable. Sister was watching the new releases on the Delta mini television in the headrest in front of her. 

Our first three nights we staying in South Kensington, such a gorgeous area. Our hotel....well, not the best in terms of space or accommodations but hey, we made it work. 

After checking into our room Friday afternoon I drug my travel partners to Kensington Palace and Gardens which is what I am going to share with you today. 

There is LOADS of renovations going on in London right now to get ready for the Olympics in 2012 so a lot of the city had scaffolding (warning for future photos). But the gardens were perfect.



I wish you could see the detail of how trimmed and perfect everything was. 


Like a fairy tale.


Made me think of something out of a Jane Eyre novel.

We took a tour of the palace also but Sister has most of those photos.

I did however learn how to sit like Princess Diana...


Although I am pretty positive she didn't wear "boyfriend jeans" and layered tanks and have her bra straps showing. Other than that we are spot on!

I have so many photos and stories to share with y'all but please be patient with me because I be tired. 

BTW- I hope yall enjoyed all my friends and their posts while I was away. 




No comments: