Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Breckenridge

Last week I mentioned that mom and I went to Breckenridge, CO. 

I wanted to show y'all some pictures.

Well, you only get two because I spent an hour and 32 minutes on the phone walking my mom through the process of putting her pictures on her computer and sending them to me in an attachment. 
Yea, one hour and 32 minutes.


My mom's high school boyfriend (and close family friend since) lives in Breckenridge with his family and works for the mountain. He took us as far up as we could go in the car and it was gorgeous and so chilly (compared to Houston)


If you were standing where I am in the picture you would be looking at a large mountain with a good amount of snow still on it.

Hard to fathom for someone who has been living in a city that has had 20 something days in a row where temps were over 100.

Anyways, you should go to Colorado.

That's all.
Happy Hump Day.

No comments: