Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Little Hula Health

Over Easter break my mom and I bought a Hula Hoop.

We went to Target and tested out the pink sparkly one, the blue and white stripe one, and the plane colored ones.
She is 56. I am 24. The 30 year-old lady next to us was buying one also...her daughter is 5.

When I got back to Houston, I was watching Bravo and drinking wine (duh) with my friend Belen, explaining why my abs and obliques were so sore.

She jumped up and ripped this out of a magazine.


I meant to show y'all this a long time ago but had misplaced the clipping.

I have enlarged each exercise for you. You're welcome.



I do not wear a sports bra and spandex shorts.


In fact, the first time I was in a maxi dress and 3 glasses of Malbec deep.


This just felt weird/creepy/gonnathrowmybackout


I am a pro and #1 & #2, haven't attempted #3 and almost broke the chandelier while "mastering" #4.

So, now all you need is a sparkly $6 Hula Hoop from TarJay.

Hula to it baby!


1 comment:

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

If you haven't tried hula hooping on Wii Fit, it's a must!