Friday, July 1, 2011

Away We Go Again


Manfriend and I are packed up and headed to Charleston for a long, relaxing Fourth of July weekend with Sister, her husband and my Wee-Will (not so "wee" 22 year-old Marine brother).

The weather is looking pretty acceptable with only a 30% chance of storms, but hey, wouldn't be the beach without an afternoon shower. Besides, when else are we going to get to drink all the wiiiiine?


A few things on our itinerary:
Angel Oak, Waterfront Park and all the Summer blooms, jogging along the Battery, Kayaking the Inter coastal Waterway, Ghost Tour, Shopping, eating, basking in the sun, and drinking lots of wine.

What am I packing? Here's a little peak into my rolling bag...
Charleston by day


For details visit the Polyvore link above

 How blessed am I to spend such a long weekend with my family and the man that I love!

Happy Holiday Weekend!

No comments: