Friday, June 10, 2011

Skinny B*tch

When I was in college I picked it up

Skinny-Bitch.png


and didn't eat anything remotely bad for me for nearly 10 days.
In college....with "Fried Friday".
And beer.
And pizza.
And pita pit....um, the list goes on.

But because I have been failing at life lately, particularly in the "good for my body" chapter, I decided that I needed to pick it up again and revisit these two sexy, sassy, skinny sistas.


skinny-bitch-rory-kim-lg.jpg


Y'all read this one? 
Change your lifestyle?

They tell it like it is and cuss and sass and I like it. A lot. 

And I haven't had meat in 5 days.
And my tummy be lookin flatter!

Happy babes and bellies,

1 comment:

Stacie Jean said...

Um. Dude. I did the EXACT same thing in college and completely freaked out and didn't eat for like 2 weeks because I was terrified. Actually....a re-visit for me could be in order as well...I'm feeling a little chubby wubby. Too many chocolate croissants.