Friday, February 18, 2011

Here Comes The Bride

Today I am posting from Charlotte, NC.
Manfriend and I arrived late last night and are gearing up for all the wedding festivities to begin.
I am soooo excited!
And I am sooo nervous.

It is going to be a LONG day today with the bridesmaids luncheon, rehearsal dinner, and late night bridesmaid hangout.
Did I mention that I have to transform the entire living area of the hotel suite into a fabulous and girly party room?
Luckily, I planned ahead and did most of my pre-decorating work earlier this week.

Hopefully it will feel a bit like this

(Next week I will post DIY directions for these tissue flowers)

Then with a bit of this
and a few of these
It will be the perfect last night as single gal for Sister.

Heading out for a jog to clear my mind.

 Stay tuned, plenty of pictures to follow after this weekend!

No comments: