Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ty Larkins, I'm Movin In

Designer Ty Larkins' take on Traditional Southern interiors in his Baton Rouge home.

Scream "Romantic" and please cha-cha-check out the Herringbone floor

I see an English muffin, latte (non-fat duh) and stacks of design mags waiting under that iron-and-crystal chandelier from Niermann Weeks

1920s style Southern Mansion kitchen- generous in size yet simple
Carrara Marble on island and countertops....I'm drooling

Kitchen chalkboard by Ballard Designs
(Bagels, not english muffin. I was close)

By far my favorite room. The library oozes comfort with those upholstered pieces and zebra, zebra, zebra

Louis XVI mirror reflecting ceiling detail and dark clubbiness of the room

I like their monochromatic palette for the bedroom. Simple but has a feeling of serenity to it.

Watch out! I would be water-logged most of my life and live in this travertine tile, spa-like atmosphere.

And of course, what is a Southern home without outdoor seating complete with draperies and ceiling fans

Patio inspired by intimate courtyards in the French Quarter.
Fig Ivy covering walls gives a feeling of privacy.

Images via

No comments: