Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sticky Fingers

So, I found out my neighbor has been taking my House Beautiful and reading it.
When she gave me my February issue Sunday I knew that the post office was no longer to blame.
Now I just have to figure out how to confront this "situation" and get my December and January issues.
Did I mention she is also my landlord?
Yep...

The rest of this week will be devoted to my beloved mag, starting today with Tyler and his chunk Dorothy.
Enjoy lovers.
Shame on me- not only is he married, he has 3 precious minis running around
(Dorothy 2, above)
Check out their organic baby food Sprout

"Florence Family Circus" chalkboard wall.
Seems that you cannot go wrong with some chalkboard paint and babies.
No babies and chalk board paint is rad too.



Somebody hand me an apron and pour we a grande glass of vino, I'm coming over!

Images via

No comments: