Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Design guru for Williams-Sonoma Celia Tejada reveled to Elle Decor how she turned her kitchen into the heart of her family's home.
After months of sketching and collecting ideas from magazines and chef friends, she has her kitchen that was crafted for easy living

All the cabinets and floors are stained ebony.
Notice there are no upper cabinets as she is a cutie patootie 5ft tall gal

Utensils hang above her 60-inch open-burner commercial range by Viking...
In My Dreams.

A stainless-steel strip displays notes, photos and receipes

Kitchen sitting area...who wouldn't want a lounge to prop the feet up after a long day of Paella?

I like your style Celia.

Images via

1 comment:

Amber Ashleigh said...

OBSESSED. I saved every single picture to my "dreamhouse" file. And thanks to you, I now have "Easy Like Sunday Morning" stuck in my head. Have a great day Sarah!