Monday, September 20, 2010

Progress

Over the past two weekends
Sister has made great progress on the wedding planning!

She has chosen the bridesmaid dresses, decided on bouquets with the florist,
and received the sketch of her cake!
I am over the moon about the dress!
All I can tell you is that it is floor length, party skirt (no sucking in),
and it has pockets!!!

I'm gonna be the happiest maid of honor ever!
Now I just have to decide what I am going to put in those deep pockets.

While watching the final episode of the Bachelor Pad last night
(please don't judge me...and yes I recorded it)
I couldn't stop dreaming of Sister's cake.

What does it look like?
What flavor?
How many layers?
What kind of delicious, creamy, fatty filling did she choose?

I don't know yet...but I will soon...but I won't be able to tell y'all.

For now we will just have to feast our eyes on these babies







And just for kicks.....






I know right?!


I hope you are at least salivating now.


Happy MONDAY!!!



Images via Style Me Pretty, The Knot, and Carrie's Cakes

No comments: