Saturday, September 11, 2010

FUNfetti

For whatever reason, my sweet tooth has been OUT OF CONTROL this week.
So Thursday night I decided I would bake something.
At my weight watcher meetings I kept hearing people talk about using a soda
in the cake mix to cut out fat blablabla, other bad stuff.
Well, I decided to give it a shot.
IT
WAS
AWESOME
All you need is your favorite cake mix

And 1 can of your choice of soda


I chose a Funfetti cake because it makes me happy
and sprite zero because it taste so fresh.
Ignore all the directions on the box about adding eggs, butter, oil..whatever
All you have to do is pour in your can of soda, mix well, and bake according to the directions on the box


I was shocked at how normal it looked
but still wasn't sure about this


Um, then I ate it.
And I couldn't stop eating it.
I had a tummy ache the entire Saints game.

It was the most moist (usually hate this word) thing I have ever eaten.
Almost gooey, but I L.O.V.E. gooey.

You have GOT to give this a try.
So simple.
So yummy.
And you can pick your poison....

Chocolate mix and cherry coke?
Strawberry mix and fresca?

Oh the possibilities are endless!




No comments: