Thursday, August 26, 2010

I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness...

So, ever since I moved to Houston and my sister got engaged, I made the decision to get workin' on my fitness. I have joined Weight Watchers (lost 7lbs and one size) and taken particular interest in spinning, some may argue I have even developed an obsession. About 3-4 times a week I load up the water bottle, pull on my padded spandex biking shorts, and sweat buckets for 55 minutes.


This week has been exceptionally social with after work cocktails and Mexi happy hour with the girls.

So, in order to get my "fix" I arose at 5:15 this morning and headed to the YMCA so Matilda could help burn off the chips and queso I devoured at Chuy's last night. I am feeling quit refreshed and legs are feeling rather strong. Now, if only these buns were mine....

We are getting there people!!!


If you want to tone your thighs, wipe away the cottage cheese, and flaunt some banging buns, you may just want to give this a try. Matilda, cyclist extraordinaire/drill sergeant, will be proud.

No comments: