Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Britney B*tch

First off, they wouldn't let you bring cameras in so all these pics are scary with vampire eyes thanks to my hand-me-down 3 year old iPhone.

Manfriend and I went with two pals to The Grove which is this cool restaurant and bar in the middle of down town with awesome views and a pretty rad vibe.




After a few drinks and veggie sandwich we walked over to the venue with a pep in my step and a song in my heart.

And it began.


Let's be real for a second...
Britney doesn't hold a candle to GaGa on 2 levels: 1) bod and 2) coordination and body defying dance moves.

 

 But it's Britney. And she loves laser lights and bedazzled jorts. And you fell in love with her when you were 14 screaming "Hit Me Baby One More Time" in the Volvo wagon when your mom was dropping you off at tha mall. And that's what makes you love her.




And don't let your frat boy Manfriend fool you because he loves Brit Brat too and might know more lyrics than you. Or not. Maybe he makes up his own lyrics and dance moves and that is cool too.



What's even cooler is that my Manfriend knew how much I wanted to go and surprised me. And then bought me White Zinfandel (only the classiest at the Brit concert). That's real lurv folks. Real lurv.  
 

Headed to the Hill Country to float the river and wave glow sticks at the Ghostland concert.

Happy Pay Day.

No comments: