Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend Recap

This past weekend I headed to Surfside to visit with my older brother, his wife, and my 2.5 year old nephew.

I grew up going to the beach every summer with my family and in college my gfs and I went every Spring and/or Fall break. 
This weekend wad my first trip to the beach in two years!
And I got to share it with this guy
And we played in the sand together


and then his mommy and daddy played in the water.


and then just his daddy


suu-weet!

Anyways, after eating my body weight in seafood, drinking lots of beer with my big bro and chilling in the sand, in a hammock, on the deck for 2 days, I packed up and headed back to Houston. 

I am lame and that is all I am blogging about today. 
Thought cute baby boy pictures would suffice for today. 

Eat your heart out,


No comments: