Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year





And Happy Birthday Manfriend

I'm probably going to be in trouble for this as he hates being mentioned on the world wide web, but what the hay, it's your birthday!

So, hip hip hooray for the 25year old Manfriend

I've had so much fun with you

and your twin

and your buy me good food 


sometimes you don't share that food very well


but you make up for it in laughs

and you support my team by truly trying to fit in

Did I mention how talented you are?
I always wanted to be a rocker girlfriend


sometimes your antics insult my roots


but once again you redeem yourself.
Thanks for entertaining my friends


Even though you may be a sore looser

You sure do know how to throw a great surprise party

You're the best!
Happy Birthday Old Man

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Like"- Cat and David