Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gift Girl Thursday


Believe it or not, before I moved to Texas, I had never seen girls wearing Hermes bracelets.

And I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself....I WANT THEM ALL.
 Alabama was like one big David Yurman trunk show.
It was almost a game to see who could fit more on their arm...or at least it seemed that way.
 Don't get me wrong, I'm soo not knocking DY.
I just seem to like these babies more.
And boy do I like these....

Wouldn't mind propping my arm up on the table after dinner with these lovers clanking as they slide from my wrist to my elbow (also make believing that my arms are that thin)


The detail is what gets me. Plus, they are enamel and I am a sucker for some fab enamel.


Now, would I like to have these? Yup.
However, I don't think you should underestimate EBay....that's right, I said it.

Or ya know, if you want to buy them yourself and don't have 1/2 a "g" laying around you could head over to this little number.

No comments: