Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's the Story Morning Glory

Went on a date last night with my cute gf Cat Brad to see Morning Glory.


Super cute with a cast of my favs Diane Keaton reminds me so much of my mother...quirky, fun and fabulous

Sweet sexy Rachel McAdams and Silver Fox Ford....he is older than my father but still makes me weak in the knees.

Then there was the soundtrack.

So many great songs from Joss Stone, Colin Hay, Paolo Nutini, Michael Buble, Colbie Caillat, The Weepies, and then the trailor song my Natasha Bedingfield







And of course, best for last....Patrick Wilson
a.k.a. Hunk a Hunk of Burning Love
His cute face, with his cute smile, walking around shaking his cute butt.
I S.W.O.O.N.

Soooo worth your $10.25 in my opinion

Btw...how much do movies cost in your area?

No comments: