Saturday, November 13, 2010

Give thanks. Walk.


A week from today I am participating in the Give thanks. Walk. benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.


St. Jude supporters in more than 60 communities
across the nation are coming together for an exciting, family friendly 5K walk to raise money for the kids of St. Jude.
In case you are unfamiliar, St. Jude is one of the world's premier pediatric cancer research centers.
The Give thanks. Walk. serves as a grass-roots kickoff to the St. Jude Thanks and Giving fundraising and awareness campaign.

Along with several Houston Tri Delta Alumni, I will be participating in the walk while trying to reach my personal fundraising goal.

You can visit my fundraising page here.

Thanks to all my friends and family who have donated to my team.
I am truly appreciative and am really looking forward to next week!


No comments: