Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to the REAL world

The manfriend and I had an AMAZING vacation.

Now I understand how Tony Bennett felt....
I totally "left my heart in San Francisco."

Extremely exhausted and have tons of pics to organize and share with y'all.

Be patient and I will let you in on everywhere we went, everything we saw, and oh, did I mention everything we ate?!


Before I left, I received a package in the mail from sister...
Cute scrubber and kitchen towels. Needed both so badly!!
Thanks sister! I love and miss you!

1 comment:

BJJ said...

San Francisco is my favorite place in the entire world. I hope I get to call her my home one day.
I love that this is where your manfriend took you. I can't wait to see more pics! You better post soon!
In reply to your comment, I've been hanging in there despite all the circumstances I had to endure this summer. The house fire in April spun a lot of life out of control, but I am hanging in there. We will have to catch up soon. Oh how I miss all you girls - I feel like I've been so disconnected and I hate that I let it be that way for so long. I love your blog - you have the most awesome way of putting things simple and pleasantly sarcastic ;) Take care Forbis :)